- The Simmons Firm Blog
- > Subscribe via RSS
Subscribe via RSS
RSS - also known as Really Simple Syndication - is an XML-based format for distributing news articles. The Simmons Law Firm offers RSS feeds of our publications and legal updates. These feeds include headlines and summaries of publications in an XML format which link to the full articles on the firm’s website. Signing up for RSS feeds allows the Simmons Law Firm to deliver the content that you select from our list below and display it for you in one convenient location. RSS feeds are a simple way to receive timely legal updates from the firm.
How do I subscribe to a feed?
There are several ways to read an RSS feed. You can download a free RSS reader through a site such as download.com. Web browsers such as Firefox and Opera have built-in RSS readers, as do some mail programs, including Thunderbird. Once you've picked out your news reader, read the instructions for the reader to subscribe to the below feeds. After you have installed a news reader onto your PC, you may subscribe to the RSS feeds offered by the Simmons Law Firm by clicking on the RSS icon below or copying the link into your RSS news reader.
- Blog Contributors
- Simmons Mesothelioma Foundation
- Mesothelioma Video Library
- Simmons Cancer Institute
- Connect to Us Online
- Bridgeton Landfill: Rolling Stone Magazine Puts Spotlight on Underground Fire
- Simmons Employee Golf Tourney to Feed Area Elementary Students
- Asbestos Facts and Stats You Should Know
- U.S. Surgeon General Stresses Dangers of Asbestos Exposure
- FACT Act Threatens Rights of Asbestos Victims and Families
- Asbestos Conference Keynotes Feature Asbestos Medical Expert, Advocate
- Honorees to Be Awarded at the 2013 ADAO Conference Dinner
- Meso Foundation to Host Live Stream of 2013 Symposium
- Mesothelioma Symposium To Feature Popular Event Fundraising Session
- Share Your Mesothelioma Story with ADAO
- VIEW MORE