Thinking about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit in Illinois?
Turn to the Firm, a leading mesothelioma law firm.
Have you or someone you love been diagnosed with mesothelioma? Do you live in or near Illinois? The mesothelioma lawyers at Simmons Hanly Conroy are here to help, and you may be entitled to compensation. Our mesothelioma attorneys have recovered $325,000,000 for victims in the state of Illinois alone.
The lawyers at the Firm have a proven track record for helping guide families through the litigation process. If you are considering filing a lawsuit in Illinois, our dedicated attorneys and staff are ready to address your questions and concerns. Rest assured there is no cost to file a claim, and contacting the firm with your questions is also free.
Mesothelioma and asbestos exposure in Illinois
Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos, a toxic mineral that has been used in thousands of products among various industries. Asbestos exposure was most common in the workplace, where certain occupations such as construction workers, shipyard workers and auto mechanics could come into contact with asbestos.
A number of work sites in Illinois have been linked to asbestos exposure. Some of these sites include:
- Owens-Illinois Plant
- General Electric Appliance Plant
- Republic Steel
- Mobil Oil Refinery
- Campbell’s Soup Plant
- Thomas A. Edison Nuclear Power Plant
- Proctor and Gamble Plant
- General Motors
- State of Illinois Power Plant
- Powerton Powerhouse
- And many more
Asbestos is not fully banned in the United States. Its use is regulated, but it can still be used in some products. One Illinois location, Johns-Manville Corp in Waukegan, was cited by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for asbestos contamination in its Superfund program for hazardous waste cleanup. The discovery was made in 1982, but Johns-Manville ended its onsite operations in 1998. Cleanup was completed in 2002.
Trust Simmons Hanly Conroy, with more than $4 billion in settlements recovered.
As Illinois mesothelioma lawyers, it is our job to give our clients a voice to stand up for their rights. At no fault of your own, you were exposed to asbestos and you deserve to have your voice heard in the American legal system.
Our lawyers know mesothelioma and asbestos and have worked with many clients across the state of Illinois in similar situations to your own. We are passionate about improving the lives of cancer victims and their loved ones and we will do what we can to help you get the justice you deserve.
- We come to you. From Illinois to states nationwide, our asbestos attorneys will travel to you. Our goal is to make the litigation process as easy as possible.
- We obtained a $250 million verdict on behalf of a steelworker, the largest single verdict in the history of asbestos litigation. Our attorneys are highly experienced in mesothelioma litigation. Their focused practice has given them a keen understanding of the complex issues surrounding asbestos exposure and the attempts by corporations to keep this information from workers and their families.
- We understand asbestos exposure. Some victims of mesothelioma do not realize they were exposed to asbestos. We will work with your family to investigate your exposure.
Why file a lawsuit?
- A mesothelioma lawsuit may help cover your medical expenses.*
- A mesothelioma settlement can ensure the well-being of your family.
- Our mesothelioma lawyers represent clients nationwide.
- Our attorneys and investigators will travel to you.
- You deserve to hold those who are responsible for your diagnosis accountable.
- It will cost you nothing to file a lawsuit with the Firm because we only get paid if you do.
Find out if you have a case today.
Our experienced Illinois lawyers will evaluate your case, answer your questions and provide you with legal options. Contact the Firm today for a free consultation.
* Please note that recovery results vary per client. The recovery amounts in each case reflect the specific facts of that case. Further, recovery amounts in past cases are not a guarantee of future results.