When a family member is diagnosed with mesothelioma, everything changes. While no amount of compensation can buy you a medical miracle, a mesothelioma lawsuit can help. It is understandable to have questions and concerns about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit. Asbestos litigation can be complicated and intimidating.
Please do not hesitate to contact our firm about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit. If you choose to file an asbestos lawsuit, know there is no obligation to hire a Simmons Hanly Conroy mesothelioma lawyer. It is important to choose representation that best meets your family’s needs.
Filing a Mesothelioma Lawsuit
- A mesothelioma lawsuit may help cover your medical expenses.* Mesothelioma treatment can be expensive. As medical costs add up, recovery from a mesothelioma settlement can help you pay for critical treatments. It can also eliminate worries that medical costs are draining your family budget and sending your family into debt.
- No recovery, no fee. The mesothelioma lawyers at the Firm represent clients on a contingency basis. This means we will only collect a fee if and when you collect a settlement or verdict.
- A mesothelioma settlement can ensure the well-being of your family. Nothing can ease the pain of a mesothelioma diagnosis. Obtaining fair compensation from those responsible for your injuries, however, has the power to ensure your family’s financial security for years to come.
- Our mesothelioma lawyers represent clients nationwide. Headquartered in Alton, Illinois, we are a nationwide firm with additional offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Our lawyers have represented individuals and families affected by mesothelioma and helped them file mesothelioma lawsuits across the country.
- We come to you. Although we cannot guarantee you will not have to travel when you file a mesothelioma lawsuit, in most instances it is unlikely you will need to leave the area where you live. Our asbestos attorneys and investigators travel to see you.
- You deserve to hold those who are responsible accountable. Companies knew asbestos was dangerous but used it anyway. You deserve to have your voice heard in the American legal system and see we hold those who are responsible for your pain accountable.
* Please note that recovery results vary per client. The recovery amounts in each case reflect the specific facts of that case. Further, recovery amounts in past cases are not a guarantee of future results.
If you have questions about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit, contact one of our mesothelioma lawyers today.
Mesothelioma Client Testimonials
“I appreciate the hard work of Simmons Hanly Conroy. This outfit is something else. I did not expect to hear from them after everything was done, but they still call to check up on me.”
- Wife of Joseph