Mesothelioma treatment can be expensive. Often mesothelioma treatment is highly specialized due to the seriousness of the disease, and can therefore turn into a financial burden for patients and their loved ones. The exact cost of mesothelioma treatment varies and may depend on the following factors:
- The stage of your mesothelioma
- Your overall health status
- Medical insurance coverage
- Other contributing factors specific to each individual
Added expenses related to mesothelioma treatments like travel expenses and more also have the potential to drain a family’s finances. Although medical treatment costs and their related expenses are not covered by the Firm, we will work our hardest to obtain the best possible outcome from your mesothelioma case. This is done in hopes of decreasing the financial burden acquired from the cost of medical treatment.
At minimum, the purpose of filing a mesothelioma lawsuit is to help you receive a settlement that can cover the cost of mesothelioma treatment. That is our goal.
Explore More Information about Mesothelioma Lawsuits
* Please note that recovery results vary per client. The recovery amounts in each case reflect the specific facts of that case. Further, recovery amounts in past cases are not a guarantee of future results.
Mesothelioma Client Testimonials
“I give thanks to Simmons Hanly Conroy. I am so grateful. It seems like when something happens, like my roof or chimney leaking, we now have the funds.”
- Wife of Frederick