Asbestos Exposure & Disease Risks
For nearly five thousand years, people have recognized the desirable properties of asbestos. Unfortunately, for nearly as long, its dangers have also been in evidence. Asbestos exposure has been linked to various cancers, the most notable being mesothelioma.
To learn more about asbestos exposure or mesothelioma, please explore the information below:
Helpful Mesothelioma Resources:
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Types of Mesothelioma
- Diagnosing Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma Treatment
- Mesothelioma Videos
Asbestos Exposure Information:
- About Asbestos Exposure
- Diseases Related to Asbestos Exposure
- Asbestos Exposure - Occupations
- Asbestos Exposure - Companies
- Asbestos Exposure - Products
- Asbestos and Bankruptcy
- Filing an Asbestos Lawsuit
Being exposed to asbestos has deadly consequences; the fact that the material is made of thin fibers and is easily transmitted through the air is the root of the danger. Inhaling these fibers causes the dangerous asbestos material to become lodged in an individual's lungs. Over time, this can cause serious asbestos diseases.
If you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, you likely have many questions. Asbestos exposure can be daunting, and receiving a mesothelioma diagnosis is overwhelming. Rest assured that help is available. Contact one our mesothelioma lawyers today.
As a leading mesothelioma law firm with a proven track record, every asbestos and mesothelioma lawyer at the Simmons Law Firm is committed to helping families affected by mesothelioma and asbestos-related diseases. Our lawyers have been working with people diagnosed with mesothelioma for nearly a decade, and in that time our mesothelioma attorneys have represented thousands of individuals from all areas of the United States.
- Simmons Law Firm Supports Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation with $100,000 Educational Grant
- Simmons Firm Secures $2.86 Million Jury Verdict Against RT Vanderbilt for Family of Mesothelioma Victim
- Simmons Firm's '$5 for the Fight' Donation Drive To Help Unemployed Union Workers Surpasses Goal
- Alton Miles for Meso Race To Feature $6,200 in Prize Money
You have to make a decision, and you have to trust each other.Dale
"You’ve gone out of your way to help us in so many ways and so often that I can’t find the words to express our gratitude."Wes, Jr.