In This Section
- Overview of Intellectual Property
- Overview of Intellectual Property and the Law
- Copyright Lawsuits: Frequently Asked Questions
- Copyright Lawyers and Copyright Law
- Copyright Litigation
- Patent Lawyers
- Trademark Lawsuits: Frequently Asked Questions
- Trademark Litigation
- Our Approach to IP Litigation
- Patent Litigation Overview
- Patent Infringement Services
- Copyright Litigation Overview
- Copyright Infringement Services
- Trademark Litigation Overview
- Sports Memorabilia Lawsuits
and your business with our comprehensive suite of intellectual property services.
Intellectual Property Lawyers
The intellectual property lawyers at the Simmons Law Firm are focused on helping individuals, start-up companies and small to medium-sized businesses enforce their intellectual property rights and protect themselves against intellectual property infringement. Our staff of IP lawyers are experienced in a range of intellectual property matters, including patents, copyrights and trademarks.
Our intellectual property lawyers know you have invested a great deal of time, effort and money developing your intellectual property. We also understand that protecting your inventions and creations against intellectual property infringement is critical to the future of your business.
Our intellectual property lawyers have a keen understanding of the balance between the technical and legal aspects of intellectual property. We have filed high stakes patent litigation actions against well-known companies like Apple, Inc., Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, and the four largest vendors in the electronic voting industry (such as Diebold Election Systems, Inc.), to name just a few.
Our intellectual property lawyers have represented a diverse client base. We have represented clients on a range of matters, including electronic voting, computer technology, internet advertising, parental control features, video imaging, hunting tree stands, sporting goods, helmet design and more.
Our copyright, patent and trademark attorneys are skilled in some of the most active areas of IP, including biotechnology, pharmacological and biological science, and electrical, industrial and mechanical engineering. Through our intellectual property services, we have successfully secured numerous license agreements for clients, including a number of agreements without even filing suit.
IP litigation can be expensive, and we firmly believe that this expense should not be a barrier to the future of your business. That is why our IP lawyers operate on a contingency basis. Our contingency lawyers don't get paid unless you win the case, putting the risk squarely on their shoulders. Learn more about our approach to IP litigation.
For more information about your intellectual property rights, please contact us today for a free legal consultation by the Simmons Law Firm intellectual property lawyer.
Recent Articles by Paul Lesko
Recent Trading Card Trademark Filings
24 Feb 2012
It's Tim Tebow Time in Trademark Battle
17 Feb 2012
Learn more about our services:
- Simmons Shareholder Paul Lesko to Present at Sports Memorabilia Industry Summit
- Intellectual Property Attorney Paul Lesko Appointed Shareholder at Simmons Firm
- Intellectual Property Lawyer Offers Legal Analysis on Sports Memorabilia Fraud to Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Simmons Law Firm Wins Preliminary Injunction in Copyright Infringement Case