Thinking about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit in Pennsylvania?
Turn to the Firm, a leading mesothelioma law firm.
Have you or someone you love been diagnosed with mesothelioma? Do you live in or near Pennsylvania? The mesothelioma lawyers at Simmons Hanly Conroy are here to help, and you may be entitled to compensation.
The lawyers at the Firm have a proven track record for helping guide families through the litigation process. If you are considering filing a lawsuit in Pennsylvania, our dedicated attorneys and staff are ready to address your questions and concerns. Rest assured there is no cost to file a claim, and contacting the firm with your questions is also free.
Mesothelioma and asbestos exposure in Pennsylvania
Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos, a toxic mineral that has been used in thousands of products among various industries. Asbestos exposure was most common in the workplace where certain occupations such as construction workers, shipyard workers and auto mechanics could come into contact with asbestos.
A number of work sites in Pennsylvania have been linked to asbestos exposure. Some of these sites include:
- Armco Steel-Ambridge Works Plant
- U.S. Steel Mill
- Rohm & Haas Chemical Plant
- Sun Shipbuilding Shipyard
- Peach Bottom Nuclear Power Plant
- Peach Bottom Atomic Power Station
- General Electric Transportation Systems Locomotive Plant
- Philadelphia Naval Yard
- General Electric Manufacturing Plant
- Johnsonville Naval Air & Research Center
- Westinghouse Plant
- Gateway Center
- American Bridge Shipyard
- Duncan & Miller Glass Plant
- And many more
The state of Pennsylvania continues to be affected by mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. Statistics from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) show Pennsylvania’s age-adjusted rate for malignant mesothelioma to be between 11.5 and 23 deaths per million per year. Additionally, the National Cancer Institute and CDC reported that Pennsylvania’s 2006 annual incidence rate for lung and bronchus cancers was 70 deaths per 100,000. This figure is 5 percent higher than the 66.8 U.S. rate for the same period.
Trust Simmons Hanly Conroy, with more than $4 billion in settlements recovered.
With experience helping families living in Pennsylvania who are affected by mesothelioma, it is our job to give our clients a voice to stand up for their rights. At no fault of your own, you were exposed to asbestos and you deserve to have your voice heard in the American legal system.
Our lawyers know mesothelioma and asbestos and have worked with many clients across the state of Pennsylvania in similar situations to your own. We are passionate about improving the lives of cancer victims and their loved ones and we will do what we can to help you get the justice you deserve.
- We come to you. From Pennsylvania to states nationwide, our asbestos attorneys will travel to you. Our goal is to make the litigation process as easy as possible.
- We obtained a $250 million verdict on behalf of a steelworker, the largest single verdict in the history of asbestos litigation. Our attorneys are highly experienced in mesothelioma litigation. Their focused practice has given them a keen understanding of the complex issues surrounding asbestos exposure and the attempts by corporations to keep this information from workers and their families.
- We understand asbestos exposure. Some victims of mesothelioma do not realize they were exposed to asbestos. We will work with your family to investigate your exposure.
Why file a lawsuit?
- A mesothelioma lawsuit may help cover your medical expenses.*
- A mesothelioma settlement can ensure the well-being of your family.
- Our mesothelioma lawyers represent clients nationwide.
- Our attorneys and investigators will travel to you.
- You deserve to hold those who are responsible for your diagnosis accountable.
- It will cost you nothing to file a lawsuit with the Firm because we only get paid if you do.
Find out if you have a case today.
Our experienced Pennsylvania lawyers will evaluate your case, answer your questions and provide you with legal options. Contact the Firm today for a free consultation.
* Please note that recovery results vary per client. The recovery amounts in each case reflect the specific facts of that case. Further, recovery amounts in past cases are not a guarantee of future results.