Thinking about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit in California?
Turn to the Firm, a leading mesothelioma law firm.
Have you or someone you love been diagnosed with mesothelioma? Do you live in or near California? The mesothelioma lawyers at Simmons Hanly Conroy are here to help, and you may be entitled to compensation. Our mesothelioma attorneys have recovered $130,000,000 for victims in the state of California alone.
The lawyers at the Firm have a proven track record for helping guide families through the litigation process. If you are considering filing a lawsuit in California, our dedicated attorneys and staff are ready to address your questions and concerns. Rest assured there is no cost to file a claim, and contacting the firm with your questions is also free.
Mesothelioma and asbestos exposure in California
Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos, a toxic mineral that has been used in thousands of products among various industries. Asbestos exposure was most common in the workplace where certain occupations such as construction workers, shipyard workers and members of the military could come into contact with asbestos.
More than 30 percent of Americans with mesothelioma were first exposed to asbestos while serving in the military. Since many naval and military bases are located in California, a number of work sites have been linked to asbestos exposure. Some of these sites include:
- Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
- Long Beach Naval Station
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Ford Assembly Plant
- U.S. Rubber Tire & Synthetic Rubber Plant
- Western Pipe & Steel Plant
- U.S. Naval Shipyard
- Chevron Refinery
- Shell Oil Refinery
- San Diego Naval Base
- San Diego Marine Base
- San Francisco Naval Shipyard
- Texaco Refinery
- And many more
Asbestos is not fully banned in the United States. Its use is regulated, but it can still be used in some products. The San Diego Naval Station has been a major site of asbestos exposure. Asbestos was a popular material used in the production and repair of U.S. Navy ships. The base had active ship repair basins until 1945. From 1945 to 1972, the Navy used the base as a disposal site for “solid waste, scrap metal, demolition debris, lubricants and oils, and pain sludge.”
Trust Simmons Hanly Conroy, with more than $4 billion in settlements recovered.
As California mesothelioma lawyers, it is our job to give our clients a voice to stand up for their rights. At no fault of your own, you were exposed to asbestos and you deserve to have your voice heard in the American legal system.
Our lawyers know mesothelioma and asbestos and have worked with many clients across the state of California in similar situations to your own. We are passionate about improving the lives of cancer victims and their loved ones and we will do what we can to help you get the justice you deserve.
- We come to you. From California to states nationwide, our asbestos attorneys will travel to you. Our goal is to make the litigation process as easy as possible.
- We obtained a $250 million verdict on behalf of a steelworker, the largest single verdict in the history of asbestos litigation. Our attorneys are highly experienced in mesothelioma litigation. Their focused practice has given them a keen understanding of the complex issues surrounding asbestos exposure and the attempts by corporations to keep this information from workers and their families.
- We understand asbestos exposure. Some victims of mesothelioma do not realize they were exposed to asbestos. We will work with your family to investigate your exposure.
Why file a lawsuit?
- A mesothelioma lawsuit may help cover your medical expenses.*
- A mesothelioma settlement can ensure the well-being of your family.
- Our mesothelioma lawyers represent clients nationwide.
- Our attorneys and investigators will travel to you.
- You deserve to hold those who are responsible for your diagnosis accountable.
- It will cost you nothing to file a lawsuit with the Firm because we only get paid if you do.
Find out if you have a case today.
Our experienced California lawyers will evaluate your case, answer your questions and provide you with legal options. Contact the Firm today for a free consultation.
* Please note that recovery results vary per client. The recovery amounts in each case reflect the specific facts of that case. Further, recovery amounts in past cases are not a guarantee of future results.