At the Simmons Firm, we have a depth of experience and success representing business clients on a contingent fee basis. We are available to take on commercial plaintiff’s side commercial litigation matters on a contingent fee basis. This means that we take on risk with our clients.
Most law firms will not take this approach. The traditional law firm model eschews risk and accepts client engagements only at ever-increasing hourly billing rates. The Simmons Firm is different.
We believe success in any business or endeavor is based on establishing partnerships – and that is where our approach to commercial and business litigation begins. We understand that injured businesses and individuals may not be in a position to pay traditional hourly lawyer rates.
We also understand that many of these same businesses and individuals have meritorious claims to pursue. Absent an attorney fee arrangement that works for both the lawyers and the clients, those meritorious claims often go unpursued in the court system.
Attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses can be overwhelming. We have the resources and the expertise to work together with you to develop the billing arrangement that makes the most sense for you.
For more information or for a free consultation, please contact us.
Learn more about commercial litigation:
Resources for Clients
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Law Bulletin
- The National Law Journal
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Bar Association
- Simmons Shareholder Paul Lesko to Present at Sports Memorabilia Industry Summit
- Attorney Jo Anna Pollock to Speak at Top Women Business Owners Award Luncheon
- Seasoned Trial Attorney Patrick Keating Joins Simmons Law Firm as Of Counsel
- Simmons Law Firm Announces Settlement of Contingent Fee Antitrust Lawsuit, $32 Million Deal Between Synergetics and Alcon
“Norm had no idea that the materials he was working with on a daily basis, such as joint compound, floor tile, roofing shingles, and cement pipe, would eventually result in a fatal disease,” said Asbestos Attorney Taylor Kerns. “Not once during his long career working with asbestos was he ever warned about its hazards.”… Read the rest