Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices
When people have been injured by defective drugs or medical devices, Simmons Hanly Conroy has helped them stand up, speak out and get the compensation they deserve. As a result, our experienced team of attorneys, led by named shareholders Paul Hanly and Jayne Conroy, has emerged as a leader in the complicated world of pharmaceutical drug litigation. Let these experienced lawyers help guide you through your prescription drug lawsuit process.
Defective Drug Settlements and Litigation Success
Today, Simmons Hanly Conroy continues to work on the front lines of several groundbreaking pharmaceutical trials, including several on a national stage. We have represented thousands of pharmaceutical clients and recovered nearly $260 million in verdicts and settlements.* We are your powerful voice when you or a loved one has been injured by dangerous or defective drugs and devices.
Simmons Hanly Conroy has experience in litigating complex medical matters. We have taken a leadership role in standing up for individuals who have been injured by dangerous or defective drugs.
Our success in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation comes from our thorough understanding of our clients’ particular medical history weighed against the manufacturers’ legal obligations for testing, warnings and labels.
Pharmaceutical Litigation Practice Areas
Our lawyers have concentrated practice areas in many defective prescription drug injury cases. Whether you have questions about our most recent lawsuits/claim investigations or other specialized areas, contact us today.
Current Areas of Litigation
- Hip Implant Recalls
- SSRI Birth Injuries/Zoloft
- Transvaginal Mesh
Past Pharmaceutical Litigation Experience
- Darvocet / Darvon
- Digitek / Digoxin
- Ephedra & PPA
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (Prempro)
- NSF & Gadolinium
- Ortho Evra Birth Control
- Recalled Heart Devices
- Talcum Powder
For the latest prescription drug or medical news, visit our blog.
* Please note that recovery results vary per client. The recovery amounts in each case reflect the specific facts of that case. Further, recovery amounts in past cases are not a guarantee of future results.
Resources for Clients
- Prescription for Trouble
- healthfinder Resources for Arthritis Merck & Co., Inc.
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- Of Counsel David Miceli to Present at Products Liability Conference
- Avandia: Senate Report Heightens Concerns Over Diabetes Drug Heart Attack Risks
- Simmons Hanly Conroy’s Partner Trent Miracle Chosen to Help Lead National Litigation Against Bayer
- Simmons Hanly Conroy’s Pharmaceutical Practice Continues to Grow Under New Leadership