- Environmental Litigation
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos
- Personal Injury
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Illinois, 1996
- Missouri, 1997
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
Asbestos Still Killing Families, Decades Later, McClatchy News Service
Exclusive focus on Mesothelioma and Asbestos.
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation, board member
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, IL, 1996, J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude; Member, Trial Advocacy Moot Court Team; Law Journal: SIU Law Journal, Editor, 1994 – 1996
- College of Charleston, Charleston, SC, 1987, B.A.; Major:Political Science
Attorney Ted Gianaris is a shareholder at Simmons Hanly Conroy. His practice is 100 percent representing victims with personal injuries and insidious diseases, including mesothelioma, caused by corporate and big business wrongdoing. The majority of his practice is spent prosecuting toxic torts caused by chemical and asbestos exposure.
Ted leads a team of a half-dozen lawyers and many paralegals dedicated to discovering and exposing what big businesses knew about, and did about, the dangers of chemicals and asbestos. Ted has presented this information at trial on behalf of mesothelioma victims and their families. In 2002, he won a $5.1 million jury verdict for a mesothelioma victim who was exposed as a child through her father’s work clothes.
Ted serves on the board of directors for the Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation. He recently received an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. An AV rating, which identifies a lawyer with a very high to preeminent legal ability, is a prestigious peer-reviewed analysis of Ted’s expertise, experience, integrity and overall professional excellence.
Set up a free case consultation with an experienced mesothelioma lawyer today.