Family Business Exposure
Norm had no idea that the materials he was working with on a daily basis, such as joint compound, floor tile, roofing shingles, and cement pipe, would eventually result in a fatal disease,” said Asbestos Attorney Taylor Kerns. “Not once during his long career working with asbestos was he ever warned about its hazards
Read Norm's Story >>
Take Home Asbestos Exposure
Julie never worked in an asbestos occupation. But, her father did. An electrician, he left his dusty work clothes on the floor in the laundry room after work – the same room that doubled as Julie’s playroom.
Read Julie's Story >>
Balancing Difficult Circumstances
Jim was proud of his service to his country and the time he spent in the U.S. Navy. But like many proud Americans, he always felt he should have been warned about the dangers of asbestos. Jim visited a Houston hospital where he was officially diagnosed with mesothelioma. The disease had too far advanced. Jim was given just months to live.
Read Jim's Story >>