Simmons Hanly Conroy is here to help you or your client who may be wondering if you are one of the thousands of people diagnosed with leukemia and lymphoma, caused by benzene.
We will help you evaluate your complex medical and legal situation to see if you have a case at no charge to you or your client. There are many factors involved in evaluating a case. These factors include:
- Type of leukemia or lymphoma you have
- Date of your diagnosis
- Locations where you were exposed to benzene
- Length and method of your exposure
- Companies or individuals who may be responsible
- Potential damages
The First Step in Evaluating Your Case
The first step in evaluating your case is to gather as much information as possible about your situation. This will help make your first consultation with us as simple and productive as possible. This information includes:
- Brief summary of your medical history prior to your leukemia or lymphoma diagnosis
- Copies of all medical records related to your leukemia or lymphoma, including pathology and cytogenic reports
- The names of all of your employers over the past 40 years, and the positions you held where you may have been exposed to benzene
- The names and locations of any job sites where you may have been exposed
Based on this information, we will work with you to determine if we can prove your leukemia or lymphoma was caused by benzene exposure. If we believe your case has merit, we will pursue damages on your behalf. You have our word that we will dedicate ourselves to getting you the very best possible results for your case.
Your Legal Rights
Contact the environmental litigation attorneys at Simmons Hanly Conroy with your concerns. Our lawyers are experienced in handling toxic lawsuits, in addition to personal injury and environmental claims. At the firm, we have a track record of working with clients impacted by toxic exposures. Our firm was built on one principle: to give clients and their families the care and respect they deserve.
Over the years we have seen firsthand the devastation caused by corporate negligence. And we know that while each case is unique, they all have one thing in common: every client is a person whose life has been harmed through no fault of their own.
If you believe you or your client has leukemia or lymphoma because of benzene exposure, please Contact Us for a free legal consultation.